The Regional Retail Recruiter will be responsible for sourcing and selecting Store level management candidates for the BC, Alberta and Saskatchewan regions. This will be achieved through the development of local and regional recruiting strategies aligned to the overall HBC talent acquisition strategy. The role will have a dual reporting structure; functionally to the DVP Talent Acquisition and operationally to the Director HR for Western Canada for Hudson’s Bay.
• Efficiently and effectively fill store management open positions in BC, Alberta and Saskatchewan as assigned by the Regional HR Director
• Develop & execute store management recruitment plans
• Develop and build a pipeline of candidates in anticipation of regional needs
• Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidates
• Research competitive landscape within designated region to source for top talent
• Facilitate behavioral interviewing training on as need basis for new store executives in line with the overall Talent Acquisition strategy
• Leverage all talent attraction channels from corporate offices (including social media platforms) to market open store positions to the public
• The ideal candidate must be able to work in a professional, fast-paced environment and be willing to deal with shifting priorities.
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four-year college or university
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in retail recruiting; stores and/or corporate
• Retail Store Management experience a strong preference
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong organization and multi-tasking skills
• Outgoing personality
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills (especially Word, PowerPoint, Excel), preferred experience in Monsters HR Smart or comparable ATS
• Must possess a positive, solution-oriented and customer-focused attitude
Note: Only applications submitted online will be accepted.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted