The Manhattan WMS Super User will help with the troubleshooting and configuration of the Manhattan Associates Warehouse Management for Open Systems (WMOS) application during and after the initial implementation.
• Work directly with the project team and operational staff to ensure that system configuration complies with defined functionality
• Validate system through multiple phases of testing including but not exclusive to: system integration and volume
• Work directly with DC end users to troubleshoot WMOS issues, revise processes / procedures and change configuration as needed to help operations team conduct business efficiently
• May work directly with the DC training staff to document and communicate operational or system changes appropriately
• Work directly with the project team to troubleshoot issues, revise processes / procedures, and change configuration as needed to help the operations team conduct business efficiently
• May assist users in developing conversion and implementation procedures
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
• Functional and technical knowledge of Manhattan WMS or competing Warehouse Management solution
• Oracle or any relational database mining experience
• Proven analytic skills in troubleshooting
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Experience in multi-phase testing of a Warehouse Management systems
• Proven experience writing SQL Scripts
Note: Only applications submitted online will be accepted.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.