The Lead Technical Analyst is responsible for estimation, design specification, development, day-to-day operations, and support /maintenance related Retail Solution- Enterprise Promotional Engine- for Promotional Pricing, Loyalty integration interfaces. The Lead Analyst is also responsible for support and adherence to IT Service Management procedures and for the support and compliance with incident, change and release management procedures as well as design and delivery of solutions in collaboration with project teams.
• Define data/integration touch points and work with interface teams defining the technical solutions
• Produce clear technical design documentation and diagrams detailing existing and proposed designs
• Ensure that products delivered are supportable, cost effective, meet the department’s strategic business needs, and align to the departmental technical strategy
• Align technical solutions with other teams including collaboration on solution design to ensure fit on end-to-end solutions
• Analyze existing and future product volumes/metrics and sustainability of current and future needs
• Design , develop, test, implement SOA based solutions
• Work in a collaborative environment with internal teams, external vendors and business partners to communicate ongoing efforts with the appropriate IT management
• Work with application teams to identify improvement opportunities, develop action plans and implement solutions
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science / Engineering discipline or equivalent work experience is required
• Experience with Retail Solutions- specific to Promotional Engines- Pricing and Loyalty
• Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in information technology with at least 3 years’ experience designing and building integration solutions using SOA
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience designing and building integration solutions using Java, J2EE, WebSphere Application Server and IBM Tandem, Mainframe
• Experience with debugging end-to-end integration approaches
• Experience in Software Development Life Cycle and production support
• Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, decision making, and problem solving skills
• Ability to work in a team environment with demonstrated customer service attitude and orientation
Note: Only applications submitted online will be accepted.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.